ASDAN Bronze, Silver and Gold
Call for Details
ASDAN – Award scheme development assessment network
All ASDAN programmes:
- are learner-centred with a modular and activity-based curriculum.
- encourage young people to take responsibility for their own learning.
- are relevant to a wide range of settings, such as schools, colleges, youth and training.
- recognise, reward and celebrate achievement at all levels.
At the heart of it all is the important relationship between the teacher and the young person. There are increased expectations that the voices and experiences of young people will be listened to more closely in the processes of learning. Young people enjoy doing things that interest them, improving their skills and receiving greater recognition for what they achieve.
ASDAN provides resources which can stimulate ideas and be adapted for individuals and settings. Its unique approach to accreditation can capture and recognise the many subtle aspects of personal development through learning.
ASDAN offers a wide range of engaging and motivating Curriculum Programmes to suit learners of all ability levels.
- Work right
- Towards Independence
- Short Courses
- ASDAN Bronze, Silver and Gold
All of these qualifications attract points for use in performance tables and value-added calculations. Qualifications at Levels 1 and 2 are GCSE equivalent and Level 3 qualifications attract UCAS points.
Contact to book!