Award in Education and Training 3 Day Fast Track
QCF Level 3
Award in Education and Training
Option 1 Award in Education and Training Online
Option 2 Award in Education and Training 3 Day Fast Track see below
Option 3 Award in Education and Training (4 Day classroom based)
3 Day Fast Track
This is an intensive ‘fast track course’ aimed at motivated individuals who wish to achieve their trainers certificate to teach in 3 days.
About the course
This award provides an introduction to education and training. It can meet the needs of a range of teachers/trainers, such as: individuals not currently teaching or training achievement of the qualification does not require practice other than microteaching unless units from the Learning and Development suite of qualifications are selected; individuals currently teaching and training (including those who have just begun teaching and training) although the qualification does not require practice other than microteaching (unless units from the Learning and Development suite of qualifications are selected), opportunities may be made available to observe and provide feedback on a teacher/trainers practice; individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an introduction to education and training.
Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
Understanding assessment in education and training
The qualification is designed to enable candidates to:
– adopt an integrated approach to the theory and practice of teaching
– reflect on their own previous/current levels of experience, practice and skills, and areas for development
– identify principles of learning, teaching, assessment and evaluation
– develop communication and inter-personal skills
– develop an awareness of their professional role and responsibilities.
The Course includes the following sections:
– Tutors role, responsibilities and boundaries of role in relation to teaching
– Teaching and learning approaches in the specialist area
– Session planning skills
– How to deliver inclusive sessions which motivate learners
– The use of different assessment methods and the need for record keeping
Qualification level: level 3 Credits: 12
Assessment is broken down into a series of mini-theoretical and practical assignments and the successful observation in the micro-teaching session.
Pre-study prior to course commencement
Assignments are completed during the course.
Micro teach session assessed after the end of the course.
Certification will be conferred to participants by the awarding body, Edexcel.
Planning your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Certificate in Education and Training (Level 4)
Diploma in Education and Training (Level 5)
TAQA Training Assessing Quality Assurance Level 3
* Progression is dependent on your teaching/training role and responsibilities *
This course is offered to the general public which is subject to sufficient required numbers and a decision will be taken 7 days prior to the course start date.Contact to book!